Benefits of Massage
Therapeutic massage may provide a number of health and wellness related benefits. These benefits are delivered in a natural, safe and non-invasive way.
Therapeutic massage is wonderful at enhancing and increasing a number of beneficial processes and functions within the human body.
- Massage enhances ones state of well being
- Massage enhances soft tissue healing
- Massage increases flexibility & range of motion
- Massage increases muscle tone
- Massage increases blood flow
- Massage increases dopamine & serotonin levels
- Massage increases and improves lymphatic fluid flow & drainage
- Massage induces relaxation
- Massage stimulates the immune system
Similarly, therapeutic massage is extremely effective at reducing and often eliminating a number of uncomfortable and restrictive symptoms and conditions.
- Massage reduces constipation
- Massage reduces cortisol levels
- Massage reduces depression
- Massage reduces emotional stress
- Massage reduces joint stiffness
- Massage reduces muscular tension
- Massage reduces pain
- Massage reduces scar tissue formation
- Massage reduces soft tissue knots and trigger points